Grown up things I did today:
- went to the grocery store
- prepared breakfast for me and my man (and by "prepared breakfast," of course I mean "pick up breakfast tacos at the drive-thru")
- cleaned my entire bathroom from top to bottom (!!!)
- did a pretty impressive load of laundry
- made my lunch for tomorrow (and by "made my lunch" I of course mean I wrapped up some leftover pizza)
I am not participating in Nano this year, but I am in wrisomifu and having a blast. They combine some of my favorite things: writing (or not writing) and bitching about writing (or not writing). Thanks for the suggestion, sardonicynic (hope you are feeling better, my sweet)!
Perhaps I should rethink all the parenthesis in this entry...
Also, saw the Pearl Jam documentary last night and enjoyed it muchly. It's not some searing, Barbara Walters-type interrogation on the band's experiences but rather a nostalgic look back at the band and all their music. It was a beautiful postcard from the 1990s...made me all wibbly and nostalgic.